The PL-501 is designed to apply pressure-sensitive labels to round containers. And, with just a tap of its one-touch screen, you can easily adjust the settings to apply labels to one side of flat-surfaced containers. The machine’s speed adjusts according to your container’s surface.
Simple to use
Machine adjustments and changeovers are quick and simple, thanks to the PL-501’s easy-to-operate features. The built-in operating instructions, memory preset and troubleshooting guide offered on the operator interface make it easy to use the PL-501. Hand wheels provide for simple adjustments, enable quick set-up and easy changeover.
Easy to maintain
The PL-501 is made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum and carefully treated to guard against the effects of harsher environments. This durability translates into a solid choice for labeling machine longevity. In strict compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards, the PL-501 is dependable, reliable and easy to maintain.
- With the PL-501, labeling for a diverse range of container sizes is fast and easy. The standard one-touch screen and label sensors make it simple to adjust for various labeling applications. And, with the manual position setting, your labels are placed accurately on the product, each and every time.
- Future upgrades are simple. Thanks to the PL-501’s thermal or hot foil printer controls, you can easily incorporate a printer if the label customization you can turn on or off.
- The auto label-set feature confirms label sensitivity by detecting the separation between each label. With one push of a button, labeling is set up – and positioned correctly.
- The missing label-detect feature locates missing labels on the roll stock, and instantly shuts off the machine if one is found. This preventative feature ensures each product is labeled appropriately.
- The PL-501’s controls are fully synchronized, ensuring that all components run at the same speed.
- By essentially counting the “steps” necessary to reach the next label, the PL-501’s stepper motors ensure fast, accurate label delivery.
- A production preset function means the machine automatically stops once the predetermined quantity of products has been labeled.
- The label count feature lets you precisely track progress at any point during the production run.
- The container/production run counter lets you see the exact production number for the day.
- The PL-501 features a touchscreen control system with job memory. So, even after the machine sits idle for long periods, you benefit from a battery-free microprocessor control system that stores default settings. Up to 30 settings can be stored for future use, so you don’t have to waste time re-entering the necessary information.
- The PL-501 can be easily and conveniently moved to other production areas, allowing for changes in production or products.
- The height of the machine’s conveyor is adjustable, affording you exceptional convenience and flexibility.
- All Pack Leader USA labelers are made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum. This extremely durable metal is specially treated to guard against rusting and other effects from harsher environments.
All Pack Leader USA labelers are manufactured in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards and meet the strict ISO 9001 quality control procedures. So, you can have confidence undergoing required quarterly inspections from industry compliance auditors.
- Maximum Dispensing Speed : 131.2’/min (40m/min)
- Maximum Conveyor Speed : 72.2’/min (22m/min) *optional customization
- Dimensions L-W-H : 79” x 40” x 41” (2006mm x 1016mm x 1041mm)
- Maximum Label Size : 6” x 11.8” (152mm x 300mm)
- Maximum Container Width : 4” (101mm) *6” (152mm) Optional
- Conveyor Width : 3.25” (82.55mm)
- Conveyor Height : 31.75-47.75” (806-1213mm)
- Spool Diameter : 14” (356mm)
- Inner Core : 3” (76mm)
- Voltage : 110/220 VAC 50/60 HZ 1 Phase
- Power in KW : .700
- Drive : Stepper Motor
Approx 330 lbs (150 kgs)
Delta Color Touch Screen