Pack Leader USA FL-12 Compact automatic filling machine constructed with S304 stainless steel material, equipped with high- grade SS-316 filling pumps and incorporate with touch screen panel control. The touch screen interface can adjust most parameters without complicated mechanical adjustment.
Simple to Use
FL-12 utilizes our servo-driven volumetric system in single, twin or quad pump variants. With integrated infeed and outfeed conveyor, product gapping system, and the bottle stabilizing clamps to ensure smooth and consistent results. Ideal for use where space is at a premium. FL-12 provides the best filling performance for your products in the market.
The innovative control system on the liquid filling machines provides many different filling options: above the liquid surface filling, underneath the liquid filling, and bottleneck (opening) filling. The tube filling machine is capable of handling many different types of viscous and semi-viscous products.
- Equipped with high-grade stainless steel 316 filling pumps and partnered with a touch screen panel control, the FL-12 can be easily adjusted by the touch screen interface without complicated mechanical adjustment.
- Constructed of stainless steel and 304 anodized aluminum with full-length product guide rails ensures products remain durable and accurate no matter the size of the product.
Depending on your needs, this machine has a fill range between 10ml and 1000ml, with 1000ml being the max dosage per filling cycle, subject to cylinder capacity.
- Integrated digital controls with Panasonic PLC and Delta colored HMI controls for easy and flexible operation.
The FL-12 is flexible enough to handle any production schedule and is capable of handling.
- AC brushless drive-motor system is linked to variable speed control, also featured is an emergency stop function.
The label count feature lets you precisely track progress at any point during the production run.
- Output speed capabilities: 15-30 bottles per minute (subject to filling capacity).
- The FL-12 features a control system with memory slots for storing capping parameters for future operations. This machine encourages productivity by ensuring product parameters are saved to offer product variation. It is easy to switch between products with the settings saved within the machine itself.
- This machine is CE certified and badged giving the assurance of quality equipment.
- The FL-12’s bottle gating system accurately locates bottles under each filling station. This system creates a filling accuracy of +/-0.5%.
- By using servo drive motors during the filling cycle, total control and accuracy is achieved.
- The FL-12 can be connected perfectly inline with the CP-10 semi-automatic capping machine.
Easy to install and operate; it only requires minimum maintenance for maximum performance and a long machine lifetime.
- All Pack Leader USA labelers are made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum. This extremely durable metal is specially treated to guard against rusting and other effects from harsher environments.
- All Pack Leader USA labelers are manufactured in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards and meet the strict ISO 9001 quality control procedures. So, you can have confidence undergoing required quarterly inspections from industry compliance auditors.
- Maximum Filling Speed: 15~30 bottle/min, subject to filling capacity)
- Machine Dimensions L-W-H: 78.7” x 39.4” x 72.4” (2000mm x 1000mm x 1840mm)
- Volume: 150cc/500cc/1000cc
- Fill Range: 150ml–1000ml
- Pistons: 2–4 Pistons
- Nozzles: 2–4 Nozzles
- Voltage: 220 VAC 50/60 HZ, 1 Phase
- Power in KW: 2 KW
- Air: 4–6 KG