Pack Leader’s series of high-speed shrink sleeve labeling machines is designed for full body sleeve labeling applications, as well as neck and cap banding, tamper-evident applications. With the Pack Leader shrink sleeve labeling models differing only in size and labeling speed, the SL Series is well-suited for a wide variety of industries and applications, although the machines’ tamper-resistant “neckbander” is ideal for beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetic companies.
All Pack Leader SL series machines utilize the most advanced shrink technology with a large touch-control screen and an advanced Programmable Logic Computer (PLC) - enabling superior labeling speed and accuracy. Speeds from 100-550 products per minute.
Simple to Use
The SL series machines are fully enclosed and feature an integrated touch-screen control panel, offering advanced job memory and troubleshooting menus. The machines’ highly efficient design enables easy operation and quick change-over for different product specifications and requirements.
Built to Last
In strict compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards, the SL Series machines’ solid and steady frame is made from durable 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum. The front acrylic interlock door is used for protection against the machine’s many high-speed moving parts, and also allows for easy operation and maintenance. The durability translates into an easy-to-maintain shrink sleeve labeling machine with a long, durable life.
With all of Pack Leader’s high-quality products, customers from around the world receive support exactly when they need it - benefiting from 24x7 customer service from the company’s expert, U.S.-based support team.
- Thanks to the SL-10’s flexible design, changeover is faster and easier for a wide range of container shapes and sizes.
- Highly flexible components mean the SL-10 creates the most effective production with the lowest cost possible.
- With an expandable machine function, the SL-10 can evolve with your future growth. A modular design means future add-on components work together in one machine.
- An out-of-film detect means you never have to check the machine manually.
- With a fully-integrated color touch screen featuring advanced job memory and a trouble- shooting menu, the SL-10 provides superior labeling speed and accuracy.
- The SL-10 features HMI control for more convenient operation. Plus, 30 memory slots reduce the changeover time.
- Versatile sleeve labeling application offers a wide range of standard features and optional upgrades that can be customized for your unique requirements.
- Exceptional sleeve applicator design and control systems help you meet the changing demands of the market. Modular design makes your production changes fast and simple.
- With an easy-to-operate machine panel, you can quickly and accurately speed up the production line.
- Precise high-speed sleeve labeling performance compliments the electronic control cutter device, giving you superior label cut finishing.
- The optimized equation with unparalleled digital control creates an absolutely error-free packaging process.
- Because Pack Leader ensures that our customers receive the most durable and dependable equipment, your maintenance costs are minimized.
- Thanks to machine capabilities that grow along with your application needs, the SL-10 is designed to meet your business demands today – and tomorrow.
- The SL-10 puts your safety first with an interlock device that disconnects power the moment the machine door is opened.
- Reliable design doesn’t just ensure efficient production with low energy consumption – it gives your machine the durability it needs for long-term dependability.
- Durability is built in with a Siemens motor driven conveyor featuring wear resistance.
- Customizable design means you can adjust the height, product sensor and feed wheel height according to your preferences.
- All Pack Leader USA labelers are manufactured in strict compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). The SL-10 is no exception. The machine features a solid and steady frame made from durable stainless steel and anodized aluminum, which translates into an easy-to- maintain machine with longevity.
- Full Body Sleeve
- Optional Neck and Cap Banding
- Tamper Evident
- Maximum Sleeve Speed :200BPM (based on cut length)
- Machine Dimensions L-W-H: 44” x 48” x 80” (1118mm x 1219mm x 2032mm)
- Sleeve Length: .87”-9.84” (22mm-250mm)
- Range of Container Diameter: .87”-4.92” (22mm-125mm)
- Range of Container Height: 1.38-13.78” (35mm-350mm)
- Spool Inner Core: 5”-10” (127mm-254mm)
- Film Length: 4.72” (120mm)
- Film Thickness: .001”-.003” (.045mm-.08mm)
- Voltage: 110/220VAC 50/60HZ 1 Phase 20AMP Dedicated
- Power in KW: .900
- PLC: Panasonic FP0R
- Cutter Plate: 4 blades – .87”-2.36” (22mm-60mm), optional 6 or 8 blade
- Drive: Stepper Motor