Pack Leader USA PL-252D corner wrap and tamper-proof automatic labeling machine is suitable for corner labeling for various carton box products. Adapt in-line and continuous labeling without product pause.
Simple to Use
A complicated part changeover isn't necessary as the well-designed structure quickly and efficiently adjusts the applicator position and related assembly. Use the touch screen set details and specific settings. Built-in guide mode and troubleshooting enable both staff and temporary personnel to efficiently operate the machine to achieve production demand.
Easy to Maintain
In strict compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards, the PL-252D is made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum, which guards against the effects of harsher environments. This durability translates into a solid choice for labeling machine longevity.
- With the PL-252D, labeling for a diverse range of container sizes is fast and easy. The standard one-touch screen and label sensors make it simple to adjust for various labeling applications. With the manual position setting, your labels are placed accurately on the product every time.
- Future upgrades are simple. Thanks to the thermal or hot foil printer controls, you can easily incorporate a printer if the need should arise. This integrated feature lets printers work in sync with the labeler to ensure accurate code placement. The result? Easy label customization you can turn on or off.
- Depending on your needs, this machine can be used for in-line automatic or semi-automatic applications.
- The auto label-set feature confirms label sensitivity by detecting the separation between each label. With one push of a button, labeling is set up – and positioned correctly.
- The label-detect feature locates missing labels on the roll stock and instantly shuts off the machine if one is found. This preventative feature ensures each product is labeled appropriately.
- The controls are fully synchronized, ensuring that all components run at the same speed.
- By essentially counting the “steps” necessary to reach the next label, the stepper motors ensure fast and accurate label delivery.
- A production preset function means the machine automatically stops once the predetermined quantity of products has been labeled.
- The label count feature lets you precisely track progress at any point during the production run.
- The container/production run counter enables you to see the exact production number for the day.
- The PL-252D features a touchscreen control system with job memory. So, even after the machine sits idle for long periods, you benefit from a battery-free microprocessor control system that stores default settings. Up to 30 settings can be stored for future use, so you don’t have to waste time re-entering the necessary information.
- The PL-252D can easily and conveniently move to other production areas, allowing for changes in production or products.
- The height of the machine’s conveyor is adjustable, providing exceptional convenience and flexibility.
- All Pack Leader USA labeling equipment is made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum. This extremely durable metal is specially treated to guard against rusting and other effects from harsher environments.
- All Pack Leader USA labelers are manufactured in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards and meet the strict ISO 9001 quality control procedures, so you can feel confident undergoing quarterly inspections from industry compliance auditors.
- Corner Wrap
- Front and Back
- Maximum Dispensing Speed: 131.2’/min (40m/min)
- Maximum Conveyor Speed: 131.2’/min (40m/min)
- Dimensions L-W-H: 66.9” x 37.4” x 59” (1,700mm x 950mm x 1,500mm)
- Maximum Label Size: 3.1” x 11.8” (80mm x 300mm)
- Maximum Container Width: 14.75” (375mm)
- Maximum Container Height: 6” (Flat 152mm)
- Conveyor Width: 6.5-9” (165-228mm) *Custom Widths Available
- Spool Diameter: 3” (76mm)
- Inner Core: 3” (76mm)
- Voltage: 110/220 VAC 50/60 HZ 1 Phase
- Power in KW: .820
- Drive: Stepper Motor
- Net Weight: Approx 265 lbs (120 kgs)
- Controls: Delta Color Touch Screen