The PL-221’s dual-head design makes this machine an exceptional choice for simplifying top and bottom labeling jobs. With both labeling heads working simultaneously, you can label your product in a single pass.
Simple to use
The built-in operating instructions and troubleshooting guide offered on the operator interface make it easy to use the PL-221. Hand wheels provide for simple adjustments, enable quick set-up and easy changeover.
Easy to maintain
In strict compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards, the PL-221 is made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum, and carefully treated to guard against the effects of harsher environments. This durability translates into a solid choice for labeling machine longevity.
- The PL-221’s standard one-button teach product and label sensors can be effortlessly adjusted for various labeling applications. And, with the manual position setting, your labels are placed accurately on the product, each and every time.
- Future upgrades are simple. Thanks to the PL-221’s thermal or hot foil printer controls, you can easily incorporate a printer if the need should arise. This integrated feature lets printers work in sync with the labeler to ensure accurate code placement. The result? Easy label customization you can turn on or off.
- Depending on your needs, this machine can be used for in-line automatic or semi-automatic applications.
- The PL-221’s auto label-set feature confirms label sensitivity by detecting the separation between each label. With one push of a button, labeling is efficiently set up – and positioned correctly.
- The missing label-detect feature locates missing labels on the roll stock, and instantly shuts the machine down if one is found. This preventative feature ensures each product is labeled appropriately.
- The PL-221’s stepper motor essentially counts the “steps” necessary to reach the next label, ensuring fast, accurate label delivery.
- The PL-221’s controls are fully synchronized, ensuring that all components run at the same speed.
- The production preset function means the machine automatically stops once the predetermined quantity of products has been labeled.
- The label count feature lets you precisely track progress at any point during the production run.
- The container/production run counter lets you see the exact production number for the day.
- The PL-221 features a battery-free microprocessor control system that maintains default settings and memory even after the machine sits idle for a long period of time. That means you don’t have to waste time re-entering necessary information.
- The PL-221 can be easily and conveniently moved to other production areas, allowing for changes in production or products.
- All Pack Leader USA labelers are made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum. This extremely durable metal is specially treated to guard against rusting and other effects from harsher environments.
- With height-adjustable conveyor belt, everything you need is within reach.
- All Pack Leader USA labelers are manufactured in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards and meet the strict ISO 9001 quality control procedures. So, you can have confidence undergoing required quarterly inspections from industry compliance auditors.
- Maximum Dispensing Speed : 131.2’/min (40m/min)
- Maximum Conveyor Speed : 131.2’/min (40m/min)
- Dimensions L-W-H : 68.75” x 32” x 66” (1746mm x 813mm x 1676mm)
- Maximum Label Size : 6” x 11.8” (152mm x 300mm)
- Maximum Container Width : 6.5” (165mm)
- Maximum Container Height : 6” (Flat 152mm)
- Conveyor Width : 6.25” (159mm) *Custom Widths Available
- Conveyor Height : 29.5-39.5” (749-1003mm)
- Spool Diameter : 14” (356mm)
- Inner Core : 3” (76mm)
- Voltage : 110/220 VAC 50/60 HZ 1 Phase
- Power in KW : .825
- Drive : Stepper Motor
- Net Weight : Approx 265 lbs (120 kgs)
- Controls : Delta Color Touch Screen