Our ELF-50-XL series includes an extended conveyor, which makes transitions from your filler to our labeler much easier and smoother than the ELF-50 standard unit. Instead of transferring products by hand, this machine automatically transfers products from the filler to labeler - no manual work necessary. This machine also comes equipped with a variable speed indexing wheel. Speeds can be easily manipulated to distribute and label each product perfectly.
This machine has capabilities to control conveyor speed and manage the timing of the indexing wheel. Adjusting these controls will ensure proper separation between products so that the labeling process is flawless. This machine also contains an adjustable bracket, which makes for an easy, smooth change-over process.
The ELF-50-XL series has an optional Stainless Steel Cart, which is perfect for storage and transportation. The cart allows for the ELF-50-XL to be a stand-alone machine and to operate autonomously. In fact, products can be stored, locked, secured, and portably available to move wherever labeling is entirely necessary. This machine also has an adjustable aluminum stand option and can be ordered with or without casters. The ELF-50-XL adjustable stand can accommodate almost any height and provide an ergonomic solution for your team. Both of these stands are low profile and designed specifically for the ELF Series equipment to ensure efficient automatic labeling.
- The ELF-50-XL’s standard one-button teach product and label sensors can be effortlessly adjusted for various labeling applications. And, with the manual position setting, your labels are placed accurately on the product, each and every time.
- It’s easy to upgrade the ELF-50-XL to activate hot-foil printer controls. This integrated feature simplifies label customization and allows the hot-foil printer to work in sync with the labeler to ensure accurate code placement.
- Thanks to the user-friendly operating interface, changing to different labeling applications for various product sizes and types can be done simply and quickly.
- The ELF-50-XL’s stepper motor essentially counts the “steps” necessary to reach the next label, ensuring fast, accurate label delivery.
- The ELF-50-XL’s controls are fully synchronized, ensuring that all components run at the same speed.
- A production preset function means the machine automatically stops once the predetermined quantity of products has been labeled.
- The label count feature lets you precisely track progress at any point during the production run.
- The container/production run counter lets you see the exact production number for the day.
- The ELF-50-XL features a battery-free microprocessor control system that maintains default settings and memory even after the machine sits idle for a long period of time. Up to five settings can be stored for future use, so you don’t have to waste time re-entering the necessary information.
- The ELF-50-XL can be easily and conveniently moved to other production areas, allowing for changes in production or products.
- The ELF-50-XL is easy to work on and to adjust, putting everything you need at your fingertips with the removal of just a few screws.
- All Pack Leader USA labelers are made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum. This extremely durable metal is specially treated to guard against rusting and other effects from harsher environments.
- All Pack Leader USA labelers are manufactured in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards and meet the strict ISO 9001 quality control procedures. So, you can have confidence undergoing required quarterly inspections from industry compliance auditors.
- Maximum Dispensing Speed : 52.5’/minute, (16m/minute), 60 cont/minute
- Maximum Conveyor Speed : 32.8’/minute, (10m/minute), 60 cont/minute
- Dimensions L-W-H : 78.75” x 34.3” x 20” (2000mm x 870mm x 508mm)
- Maximum Label Size : 4.75” x 11.8” (120mm x 300mm)
- Maximum Container Width : 6.3” (152.4mm)
- Conveyor Width : 6” (152.4mm)
- Spool Diameter : 10” (254mm)
- Inner Core : 3” (76mm)
- Voltage : 110/220 VAC 50/60 HZ 1 Phase
- Power in KW : .460
- Drive : 2 Phase Stepper Motor
- Net Weight : Approx 190 lbs (86 kgs)