Pack Leader USA FL-14 compact automatic filling machine is constructed with S304 stainless steel, equipped with high-grade SS-316 tube filling pumps, and features a touch screen panel control that can accommodate most parameters without complicated mechanical adjustments.
Simple to Use
The FL-14 utilizes a servo-driven volumetric system in single, twin, or quad pump variants. With an integrated in-feed and out-feed conveyor, product gapping system, and bottle stabilizing clamps, this machine ensures smooth and consistent results, offering the highest performance at the best price point in the market.
This machine can handle different types of viscous and semi-viscous products, and the innovative control system provides varied filling options, including: above the liquid filling, underneath the liquid filling, and bottleneck (opening) filling.
- Equipped with high-grade stainless steel 316 filling pumps and partnered with a touch screen panel control, the FL-14 can be easily adjusted by the touch screen interface without complicated mechanical adjustment.
- Constructed of stainless steel and 304 anodized aluminum with full-length product guide rails ensures products remain durable and accurate no matter the size of the product.
- This machine has a fill range between 10ml and 1000ml, with 1000ml being the max dosage per filling cycle, subject to cylinder capacity.
- Integrated digital controls with Panasonic PLC and Delta colored HMI controls make operation easy and flexible.
- The FL-14 is flexible enough to handle any production schedule.
- AC brushless drive-motor system is linked to variable speed control and features an emergency stop function.
- The label count feature lets you precisely track progress at any point during the production run.
- Output speed capabilities range from 15-30 bottles per minute (subject to filling capacity).
- The FL-14 features a control system with memory slots for storing capping parameters, making switching between products within the saved settings easy and convenient.
- This machine is CE-certified and badged, giving the assurance of quality equipment.
- The bottle gating system accurately locates bottles under each filling station. This system creates a filling accuracy of +/-1%.
- By using servo drive motors during the filling cycle, total control and accuracy are achieved.
- The FL-14 can be connected perfectly in line with the CP-10 semi-automatic capping machine.
- It's easy to install and operate; it only requires minimum maintenance for maximum performance and a long machine lifetime.
- All Pack Leader USA equipment is made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum. This extremely durable metal is specially treated to guard against rusting and other effects from harsher environments.
- All Pack Leader USA equipment is manufactured in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards and meets the strict ISO 9001 quality control procedures, so you can feel confident undergoing quarterly inspections from industry compliance auditors.
- Maximum Filling Speed: 15~30 bottle/min, subject to filling capacity)
- Machine Dimensions L-W-H: 78.7” x 37.4” x 59” (2,000mm x 950mm x 1,500mm)
- Volume: 150cc/500cc/1,000cc
- Fill Range: 150ml–1000ml
- Pistons: 4 Pistons
- Nozzles: 4 Nozzles
- Voltage: 220 VAC 50/60 HZ, 1 Phase
- Power in KW: 2 KW
- Air: 4–6 KG