Applying labels to the front and back of products is built into the inline PL-622W’s two-side apply design. True to Pack Leader USA’s commitment to flexibility and choice, this machine can also be configured for a one-side apply, and it can also come with an optional wrap station. The PL-622W is one machine that accommodates a wide variety of needs.
Simple to use
The built-in operating instructions, memory preset and troubleshooting guide offered on the operator interface make it easy to use the PL-622W. Hand wheels provide for simple adjustments, enable quick set-up and easy changeover.
Easy to maintain
In strict compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards, the PL-622W is made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum, and carefully treated to guard against the effects of harsher environments. This durability translates into a solid choice for labeling machine longevity.
- With the PL-622W, labeling for a diverse range of container sizes is fast and easy. The standard one-touch screen and label sensors make it simple to adjust for various labeling applications. And, with the manual position setting, your labels are placed accurately on the product, each and every time.
- Future upgrades are simple. Thanks to the PL-622W’s thermal or hot foil printer controls, you can easily incorporate a printer if the need should arise. This integrated feature lets printers work in sync with the labeler to ensure accurate code placement. The result? Easy label customization you can turn on or off.
- Depending on your needs, this machine can be used for in-line automatic or semi-automatic applications.
- The auto label-set feature confirms label sensitivity by detecting the separation between each label. With one push of a button, labeling is set up – and positioned correctly.
- The missing label-detect feature locates missing labels on the roll stock, and instantly shuts off the machine if one is found. This preventative feature ensures each product is labeled appropriately.
- The PL-622W’s controls are fully synchronized, ensuring that all components run at the same speed.
- By essentially counting the “steps” necessary to reach the next label, the PL-622W’s stepper motors ensure fast, accurate label delivery.
- A production preset function means the machine automatically stops once the predetermined quantity of products has been labeled.
- The label count feature lets you precisely track progress at any point during the production run.
- The container/production run counter lets you see the exact production number for the day.
- The PL-622W features a touchscreen control system with job memory. So, even after the machine sits idle for long periods, you benefit from a battery-free microprocessor control system that stores default settings. Up to 30 settings can be stored for future use, so you don’t have to waste time re-entering the necessary information.
- The PL-622W can be easily and conveniently moved to other production areas, allowing for changes in production or products.
- The height of the machine’s conveyor is adjustable, affording you exceptional convenience and flexibility.
- All Pack Leader USA labelers are made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum. This extremely durable metal is specially treated to guard against rusting and other effects from harsher environments.
- All Pack Leader USA labelers are manufactured in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards and meet the strict ISO 9001 quality control procedures. So, you can have confidence undergoing required quarterly inspections from industry compliance auditors.
- Front and Back
- Maximum Dispensing Speed : 98.4’/min (30m/min)
- Maximum Conveyor Speed : 98.4’/min (30m/min)
- Dimensions L-W-H : 94.5” x 59.1” x 55.1” (2400 mm x 1500 mm x 1400 mm)
- Maximum Label Size : 6” x 11.8” (H 152mm x L 300mm)
- Maximum Container Width : 4” (101mm) *6” (152mm) Optional Wrap
- Maximum Container Height : 0.25-13” (6-330mm)
- Conveyor Width : 3.25” (82.55mm)
- Conveyor Height : 35-45” (889-1143mm)
- Spool Diameter : 14” (356mm)
- Inner Core : 3” (76mm)
- Voltage : 110/220 VAC 50/60 HZ 1 Phase
- Power in KW : .900
- Drive : Stepper Motor
Approx 528 lbs (240 kgs)
Delta Color Touch Screen
Note: The Spec Sheet on this page is for the PL-622. The PL-622 and PL-622W are the same machine and have the same specs, but the PRO-625W has an additional wrap-around station.