Pack Leader USA CP-10 semi-automatic capping machine constructed with SS-304 stainless steel material incorporate with touch screen panel control. Most parameters can be adjusted by the touch screen interface without complicated mechanical adjustment.
Simple to Use
Capping head driven by torque motor could be adjusted easily to ensure proper tightness of capping performance, and suitable for a wide range in cap diameter. Rubber capping wheel is applicable for various materials available, and also to protect the cap from scratching. With an integrated infeed and outfeed conveyor, product gapping system, and bottle stabilizing clamps, the CP-10 ensures smooth and consistent results. CP-10 provides perfect product appearance.
It’s easy to adjust our cappers according to your product specifications. In fact, you can adjust at each stage in the process. From sorting to feeding, cap placing, and bottle movement, you can easily customize caps per product specifications and requirements.
- Equipped with a sturdy conveyor system driven by Siemens motor, this machine provides the flexibility needed to work with varying products. Adjustable conveyor guide rails help to accommodate different products used with this machine.
- Constructed of stainless steel and 304 anodized aluminum with full-length product guide rails ensures products remain durable and accurate no matter the size of the product.
- Depending on your needs, this machine has a capping range between 20ml and 50ml, with 50ml being the max dosage per capping cycle.
- Integrated digital controls with Panasonic PLC and Delta colored HMI controls for easy and flexible operation.
- The CP-10 is flexible enough to handle any production schedule and is capable of handling product changes quickly and simply.
- AC brushless drive-motor system is linked to a variable speed control, also featured is an emergency stop function.
- The label count feature lets you precisely track progress at any point during the production run.
- CP-10 features a capping head controlled by the torque motor, ensuring it will be powerful.
- The CP-10 features a control system with memory slots for storing capping parameters for future operations. This machine encourages productivity by ensuring product parameters are saved to offer product variation. It is easy to switch between products with the settings saved within the machine itself.
- This machine is CE certified and badged giving the assurance of quality equipment.
- The auto label-set feature confirms label sensitivity by detecting the separation between each label. With one push of a button, labeling is efficiently set up and positioned correctly.
- The missing label-detect feature locates missing labels on the roll stock and instantly shuts the machine down if one is found. This preventative feature ensures each product is labeled appropriately.
- A Delryn slat ensures the conveyor can perform at a high level and support the efficiency of your product and system.
- The CP-10’s bottle gating system accurately locates bottles under each filling station.
- By using servo drive motors during the filling cycle, total control and accuracy is achieved.
- The CP-10 can be connected perfectly inline with FL-12 & FL-14 automatic filling machines.
- Easy to install and operate; it only requires minimum maintenance for maximum performance and a long machine lifetime.
- All Pack Leader USA labelers are made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum. This extremely durable metal is specially treated to guard against rusting and other effects from harsher environments.
- All Pack Leader USA labelers are manufactured in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards and meet the strict ISO 9001 quality control procedures. So, you can have confidence undergoing required quarterly inspections from industry compliance auditors.
- Maximum Capping Speed: 15~25 bottles/min
- Voltage: 220 V 50/60 HZ, 1 Phase
- Air: 4 KG