Applying labels to the top and bottom of products is built into the inline PRO-215’s two-side apply design. The PRO-215 clamshell labeler also comes as a standard feature with our split belt designed conveyor system. This allows easy placement on the front, top and bottom with one label.
Simple to Use
With the ability to easily make adjustments to the machine’s settings, the PRO-215 enables you to change production runs quickly and simply – which means greater efficiency and quality control.
Easy to Upgrade
The PRO-215’s modular design allows you to upgrade as your needs evolve. Whether you have a custom product application or your product changes, you simply upgrade the machine to accommodate your new requirements.
Made to Last
In strict compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards, the PRO-215 is made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum, and carefully treated to guard against the effects of harsher environments. This durability translates into a solid choice for labeling machine longevity.
- With the PRO-215, labeling for a diverse range of containers is fast and easy – regardless of size or shape. The standard one-button teach product and label sensors make it simple to adjust for various labeling applications. And, with the manual position setting, your labels are placed accurately on the product, each and every time.
- With label heads that tilt on a 12-degree x-y axis, the PRO-215 works well for tapered or shaped products.
- Future upgrades are simple. Thanks to the PRO-215’s thermal or hot foil printer controls, you can easily incorporate a printer if the need should arise. This integrated feature lets printers work in sync with the labeler to ensure accurate code placement. The result? Easy label customization you can turn on or off.
- Depending on your needs, this machine can be used for in-line automatic or semi-automatic applications.
- The auto label-set feature confirms label sensitivity by detecting the separation thickness between each label. With one push of a button, labeling is automatically set up – and positioned correctly.
- The missing label-detect feature locates missing labels on the roll stock, and instantly shuts the machine down if one is found. This preventative feature ensures each product is labeled appropriately.
- The PRO-215’s stepper motor counts the steps necessary to reach the next label, ensuring fast, accurate label delivery.
- The auto length-set feature ensures accuracy.
- Controls on the PRO-215 are fully synchronized, ensuring that all components run at the same speed.
- With 360-degree touchscreen controls, the PRO-215 can be controlled from any position.
- A production preset function means the machine automatically stops once the predetermined quantity of products has been labeled.
- The label count feature lets you precisely track progress at any point during the production run.
- The container/production run counter lets you see the exact production number for the day.
- The PRO-215 features a touchscreen control system with job memory. So, even after the machine sits idle for long periods, you benefit from a battery-free microprocessor control system that stores default settings.
- The PRO-215 can be easily moved to other production areas, allowing for changes in production or products.
- Maintenance is quick and simple, thanks to slide-out controls and electronics stored in easy-to-access cabinets.
- All Pack Leader USA labelers are manufactured in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards and meet the strict ISO 9001 quality control procedures. So, you can have confidence undergoing required quarterly inspections from industry compliance auditors.
- Maximum Dispensing Speed : 131.2’/min (40m/min)
- Maximum Conveyor Speed : 131.2’/min (40m/min)
- Dimensions L-W-H : 59.1” x 37” x 62.7” (1500mm x 941mm x 1593mm)
- Maximum Label Size : 6.7” x 11.8” (H 170mm x L 300mm)
- Maximum Container Width : 8” (203mm)
- Maximum Container Height : Flat 8” (203mm)
- Conveyor Width : 7.1” (180mm)
- Spool Diameter : 14” (356mm)
- Inner Core : 3” (76mm)
- Voltage : 110/220 VAC 50/60 HZ 1 Phase
- Power in KW : .500
- Drive : Stepper Motor
- Net Weight : Approx 330 lbs (150 kgs)
- Controls : Delta Color Touch Screen